With our rich history, dedicated faculty, active students and Division I athletic teams, we're large enough to provide true university opportunities and small enough to treat students as individuals - it's a place where you can stand out, not just fit in.
• Programs: over 100 undergraduate programs and more than 100 graduate programs
• Students represented: 50 U.S. states and 28 countries
• Undergraduate Student population: 62% female, 38% male, 21% minorities, 34% First generation
• Placement rate: Typically, 96% of undergraduates are employed or attending graduate school one year after graduating
• Fall 2011 enrollment: 10,231 undergraduate and 2,368 graduate students
• Faculty: 438 full-time; 37 part-time
• Exceptional leadership from the Governor-appointed Board of Trustees, President Kay Norton and four Vice Presidents
• Location: Northern Colorado in the beautiful, friendly community of Greeley
• Founded: 1889 Students take the lead in creating a lively, comfortable and fun atmosphere on campus.
• Enjoy top-notch entertainers for student-designed events.
• Take in award-winning student theater, music and dance performances.
• Enjoy events and make cultural connections through the César Chávez Cultural Center, Marcus Garvey Cultural Center, Asian/Pacific American Student Services and Native American Student Services.
• Find friends exploring 150 different campus clubs and organizations - everything from music to politics, hobbies to sports.
• Get physical at the free campus recreation center.
• Explore numerous running, biking and rollerblading paths in the area.
• Check out 39 public parks plus shopping, coffee houses, art galleries, movie theaters and exciting nightlife.
• Discover hiking, biking, rock climbing, and world-class snowboarding and downhill skiing nearby in the Rocky Mountains
This institution offers the WUE rate to transfer students.
The WUE tuition rate applies to the majors listed below. If the major is not listed here, it is not eligible for the WUE rate:
|Program Name||Degree Type(s)|
|American Sign Language-English Interpretation||BA|
|Applied Mathematical Sciences||BS|
|Art Teacher Education||BA|
|Audiology and Speech Language Sciences||BS|
|Biology Teacher Education||BS|
|Biomedical Sciences, General||BS|
|Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology||BS|
|Chemistry Teacher Education||BS|
|Communication and Media Studies, Other||BA|
|Computer and Information Sciences, General||BS|
|Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other||BA|
|Counseling Psychology||No Degree||Does Not Accept WUE Transfers|
|Design and Visual Communications, General||BA|
|Early Childhood Education and Teaching||BA|
|Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other||BS|
|Elementary Education (Interdisciplinary Studies- Liberal Arts)||BA|
|English/Language Arts Teacher Education (Secondary)||BA|
|Ethics and Public Policy||BA|
|Fine/Studio Arts, General||BA|
|Forensic Science and Technology||BS|
|French (Liberal Arts and Secondarty Teaching)||BA|
|General Studies||BA, BS|
|Geography (Liberal Arts) (Secondary Teaching)||BA|
|German (Liberal Arts and Seconday Teaching)||BA|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General||BS|
|History (Liberal Arts) (Secondary Teaching)||BA|
|Human Services, General||BS|
|Interdisciplinary Studies (Early Childhood Education) (Student Designed Major) (Liberal Arts- Elementary Education)||BA|
|Jazz Studies Instrumental||BA|
|Management Science, General||BS|
|Mathematics (Liberal Arts)||BS|
|Mathematics Teacher Education||BA|
|Mexican American Studies||BA|
|Music (Liberal Arts)||BA|
|Physical Education (Liberal Studies) (K-12 Teaching)||BS|
|Physics Teacher Education||BA|
|Public Relations and Advertising Media||BA|
|Recreation and Tourism||BS|
|Social Sciences (Liberal Arts) Social Studies (Secondary Teaching)||BA|
|Sociology (Applied Sociology) (Social Issues)||BA|
|Spanish (Liberal Arts)||BA|
|Spanish Language Teacher Education||BA|
|Special Education (Liberal Arts)||BA|
|Sport and Exercise Science||BS|
|Teacher Education, Multiple Levels||BS|
|Theatre Arts (Acting, Design Technology, Theatre Studies) (Secondary Teaching)||BA|
Your application to the University is your application to receive WUE. Based on an applicants state of residency the WUE tuition classification will be applied by the Office of Admissions.Contact Information