California State University, Dominguez Hills is located on the historic Rancho San Pedro, the oldest Spanish land grant in the Los Angeles area. The 346-acre campus is located in the heart of a major technological, industrial and transportation complex and is conveniently located between downtown Los Angeles and Orange County. Cultural pluralism is a major characteristic of the university which currently offers 43 undergraduate majors in areas as diverse as communications; business administration; criminal justice; child development; negotiations, conflict and peace building; computer science and health and human services.
This institution offers the WUE rate to transfer students.
The WUE tuition rate applies to the majors listed below. If the major is not listed here, it is not eligible for the WUE rate:
|Program Name||Degree Type(s)|
|Accounting and Business/Management||BA|
|Biology/Biological Sciences, General||BS|
|Business Administration and Management, General||BS|
|Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other||BA|
|Foreign Languages and Literatures, General||BA|
|Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other||BA|
|Health-Related Knowledge and Skills, Other||BS|
• High school GPA of 3.0 or 2.4 GPA for transfer students
• WUE students must maintain a 2.5 GPA in 12 units or more
• Students must request WUE tuition rate prior to enrolling in their first term
• WUE students must declare their intent to maintain their legal domicile in their home WICHE state at the time of application
• WUE students are not eligible for California resident tuition and cannot apply timed enrolled as a WUE student toward establishing California residency.
• Students may receive the WUE tuition rate for four years or until the completion of the bachelor's degree, whichever comes first.
For information about admission requirements and to apply online for admission to the university, visit www.csumentor.edu. To apply for the WUE tuition rate, download and complete the WUE contract form. If you have any problems downloading the application please call (310) 243-3645 and ask for WUE application to be faxed to you.
Mail the completed and signed contract to: